Scott's : Trends

7:43 AM

December 07, 2008 Hot Trends

How do I tell my parents I might have Juvenile Diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 03:02:14 GMT
Madison B asked: I had another question earlier. And the thing I’m not getting answered is how to tell my parents. I really need to be tested and my mom laughed last night when I told her. She doesn’t understand how serious this is. I’m losing lots of weight and my pants are now really ...]

What effects does gestational diabetes have on a baby other than weight gain?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 02:58:44 GMT
Laura.84 asked: I am 24 years old & just took my 1 hour sugar test at 32 weeks & 4 days prego, my results before the drink (while fasting) was 91 & after the drink was 161. I was told at first that, that was to be expected being as I had, had the ...]

Does anyone know where I can get diabetes education materials in Spanish?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 02:53:41 GMT
GINA B asked: I need web sites that I can print nutritional guidelines, foot care, and other information on diabetes and metabolic syndrome to give to patients. Any help is appreciated.online shopping mall


Retail Shopping
Gift Shopping
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home