Scott's : Trends

1:06 PM

Current News for November 19, 2008

Does anyone know where I can get diabetes education materials in Spanish?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 02:53:41 GMT
GINA B asked: I need web sites that I can print nutritional guidelines, foot care, and other information on diabetes and metabolic syndrome to give to patients. Any help is appreciated.online shopping mall

What is a good diet to PREVENT gestational diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 02:44:53 GMT
Lucky asked: It runs in my family. I have insulin resistence and want to prevent gestational diabetes. I’m still early in the pregnancy so I want to take charge of this now.

Is it possible to be misdiagnosed with Gestational Diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 02:40:57 GMT
kellylyn1113 asked: I have been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes but I haven’t changed my diet yet my sugars are perfect. I have been testing my sugars 4 to 6 times a day. This is very confusing to me and devasting because I was going to have my baby in a birth center and have a ...]


Store
Internet Shopping
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home